Tuesday, August 5, 2014

IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING ...

HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS POST, BUT I LOVE THE CARD.


After consistently producing content thrice weekly for the past 2 1/2 years, perhaps some of you have noticed the cacophony of crickets chirping at The Cardboard Examiner the past month.

A vacation and more time spent on competitive cycling squeezed my free time. And now a future change in residence will compete for valuable time.

I'm not saying goodbye to this blog.

Yet.

I love it too much. It's like a personal diary about baseball cards. I have lots to still write about. Lots of cards to examine. Lots of inappropriate words and things to write.

I have very few followers and debated even writing an explanation for my absence, but there you go.

Until I post regularly again. Hopefully, in the very near future.

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you're not planning on hanging 'em up any time soon, Dean. I enjoy your content and your style of writing. Don't be a stranger for too long! And, good luck with your move...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like your blog a lot too. Best of luck with everything else you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on your competitive cycling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big fan of the Tour de France, hope to see you on TV!

    ReplyDelete